SIZING & FIT
Our swimwear goes through multiple rounds of sampling to make sure each style fits perfectly.
We want you to feel confident and empowered wearing a TW bikini, and the first step to getting there is making sure you're wearing the correct size.
To find your perfect size, please refer to the below size guide. If you have a specific sizing question, please refer to any notes on the product pages or email us at email@example.com.
GLOBAL SIZE GUIDE
|SIZE||BUST SIZE (IN)||BUST SIZE (CM)||CUP SIZE|
|SIZE||WAIST SIZE (IN)||WAIST SIZE (CM)||HIPS (CM)|
How to Measure Tips
1. Use a soft tape, to take exact measurements.
2. Measure around your chest at the fullest point of your bust with no bra.
3. Measure around the narrowest part of your waist.
4. Measure around the widest part of your bottom/hips.
5. For accuracy, we recommend you take your measurements twice.
6. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up for best fit.
Measure around your chest at the fullest point of bust with no bra on. Make sure measuring tape is relaxed and not tight. Find your bust measurement from the guide as shown.
Consulting our guide, measure around the smallest part of your waist. Keep tape parallel to the floor and ensure one finger fits in between your body and the tape for a more comfortable fit.
Measure around the fullest/widest part of hips and bottom, keeping tape parallel to the floor.